All Retail vehicles published on this website are subject to the Terms & conditions below. Please take the time to read them in full before you reserve or pay for a vehicle.
All our vehicles are HPI checked and a confirmation certificate will be presented to you upon collection / completion.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Thank you for your business
1. This contract is between 'Approved Used Vehicles limited' and the 'invoice to' on the invoice document. Known hereafter as 'Customer'.
2. Customer reservation fees will not be refunded after 7 days, if the customer chooses not to conclude this contract.
3. A minimum reservation fee of £1000 GBP is required and will increase at our discretion for higher value vehicles.
3. We do not conduct distance selling, a reservation fee is simply to reserve the car for a 7 day period.
4. The customer accepts the warranty included free of charge in the sale and will use as stated in our warranty terms and conditions on our website.
5. The customer must describe a part exchange vehicle correctly or alterations to the value will occur before the contract is concluded.
6. Any dispute between Approved Used Vehicles Limited and the Customer will be carried out in accordance to English law.
7. Any mis-descriptions or omissions will not be considered after the contract has been settled and concluded.
8. 'Title' does not pass until Approved Used Vehicles Limited has been paid in full.
9. All goods remain the property of Approved Used Vehicles Limited until paid in full.
10. Our warranty terms are published on our website www.approvedusedvehicles.co.uk
11. Reasonable checks have been carried out to verify the documented mileage, but reliance should not be assumed.
12. Vehicle finance is provided by a third party lender and subject the lenders separate terms and conditions which will apply in addition.
13. If we agree to deliver a vehicle, the customer if necessary, must appoint a person to accept the goods an conclude the contract on their behalf.
14. Approved Used Vehicles Limited accept no liability for losses occurred by the customer, due to non conclusion of this contract.
15. If in doubt, please ask for the description, specification or general details of a vehicle to be confirmed via email by a member of staff.
16. Payments can be made via the following method and charges (If applicable) have been listed.
Bank transfer (subject to clearance and all fees paid by the customer) Debit card Personal Credit Card Business Credit Card Part exchange vehicles Cash (£5000 GBP Limit)